Harding Academy Uniform Resale
Cherry Road Campus
We need YOUR old uniforms!
If you have outgrown or overbought and are looking to get rid of your Harding uniforms, we are HAPPY to take them off your hands! We will accept Harding uniform wear, chorus/band tuxedos and dresses, spirit wear, Harding ties, and Harding approved belts. No hair accessories, shoes, or tights will be accepted.
Interested in consigning?
- All items must be in good condition: no rips, stains, holes, missing buttons, etc.
- Each item must be tagged with an index card stating the name of seller, description of item, size of item, and the appropriate pricing.
- Safety pin index cards on the right hand side of the garment as you face it.
- Pricing should reflect 1/4 to 1/3 the original price and according to condition; no items should be less than $1.00 and should be priced in $1.00 increments.
- All items should be on wire hangers so that the hanger makes the “?” shape.
- List all items on the inventory sheet in the same order they are arranged.
- You will receive 50% back on the sale of your items.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item for any reason.
What: Your school-issued uniform attire
When: NO LATER than Wednesday, May 25 at 3:00 p.m.
Where: Cherry Road Campus (ATTN: Charli Gonder or Lori Arnett)
Wednesday, June 8 from 7:30 a.m.–noon
Thursday, June 9 from 2:00–7:00 p.m.
Cherry Road Elementary gym (cafeteria)
You can park at the front of the school and follow the signs to the cafeteria or park in front of Ellers and come through to cafeteria.
No time or interest to consign? Consider donating! Put all items in a bag of some kind and label it DONATE.
*Unsold items must be picked up Friday, June 10 from 4:00–6:00 p.m. in the Elementary gym. Anything left will be donated.