Harding Academy Uniform Resale
Cherry Road Campus
Uniform Resale Description pdf
Inventory Sheet pdf
Sell your gently worn uniforms and discover great bargains on Harding Academy uniforms!
We will be accepting gently worn school uniforms. We will accept only items approved for Harding Academy Uniform wear, including chorus/band tuxedos/dresses and spirit wear. Brands other than Parker will be accepted if they meet the uniform guidelines. We will also accept accessories such as hair bows, knee socks, leggings and ties. Shoes may be sold; however, we will only accept shoes in pristine condition.
How to become a consignor
• We will not be issuing tags for this sale. You will use a white index card for pricing. *Inventory sheets can be printed from Harding's website.
• Consignors receive 100% of the selling price of items sold. Consignor proceeds will be paid following the sale at pick-up or left for you in the business office if you choose to donate unsold items.
How to Prepare Items for Sale
1. All clothing must be on hangers with the hook facing left as you face the front of the item. All 2-piece items must be safety-pinned together. Safety pin pants and skirts to hangers or use “clip” hangers. Pants folded over hangers WILL NOT be accepted. Shoes should be in excellent condition and placed in Ziploc bags with the size written on the outside of the bag.
2. Fill out index cards in INK. Information should match inventory sheets. Fill out the card as follows:
Tag example: (card should be in the portrait position)
• Full Name of Seller ----- Sally Harding
• style: description of item ----- Red Polo Shirt
• size: size of item ----- Boy's
• price: amount you wish to sell it for ----- $8:00
3. Tag your own items prior to receiving. Tags must be safety pinned to all items. We are not responsible for lost tags. Pin the tag on the right hand side of the garment as you face it (ex: left hand shoulder).
4. Arrange clothes in order of size, from smallest to largest, with boy & girl items separate.
5. List items on the inventory sheet in the same order they are arranged.
6. Your asking price should reflect 1/4 to 1/3 the original price and according to condition. Nothing should be less than $1, price in $.50 increments.
7. Use inventory sheets provided ONLY. Inventory sheets are provided for download on Harding's Website. No notebook paper, no backs of paper, etc.
We reserve the right to refuse any item for any reason. We also have the right to remove items from the sale for any reason. Stained clothing and clothing that smells of smoke will be refused.
Receiving of Items
Monday, May 18
9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Want to shop early? Volunteer! Contact Melissa Taylor to volunteer to work at the sale. Volunteers shop first!
Pre-Sale (Early shopping for volunteers & consignors)
Monday, May 19:
4:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m. Volunteers
4:45 p.m.–8:00 p.m. Consignors and new students
5:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. Public Sale, Anyone wishing to shop
Tuesday, May 19
8:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Pick-up Unsold Items
Tuesday, May 19
4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
Any items not picked up by 6 p.m. WILL BE DONATED.
For more information, contact: Melissa Taylor Uniform Resale Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org