- Tuition includes textbook rental, consumable workbooks, student accident insurance, and student admission to most home athletic events.
- Annual, semester, and monthly payment plans.
- Optional programs: LionCare (after–school care for lower school), Ride Waiting (after–school care for upper school), summer camps, REACH educational support program, LEAP enrichment classes, athletic and fine arts programs, class trips, bus service, on–site food service, and yearbook.
Download PDF of the complete SK–12 Tuition & Fee Schedule.
|Program||Days||18 Months||Two Years Old||Three Years Old||JK|
- Tuition for the school calendar program is paid over the ten months, August–May.
- The three–day program is Monday/Wednesday/Friday. The two-day program is Tuesday/Thursday.
- The year–round calendar program is closed for only thirteen holidays each year.
- Tuition is all–inclusive (student supplies, tech fees, student accident insurance, and student admission to most home athletic events).
Download PDF of the complete 18 month–Junior Kindergarten Tuition & Fee Schedule.