Harding Academy is pleased to offer another district testing option for all of our juniors this year. Offering a district test date allows our juniors to take the ACT during the school week at our campus. This year our students will take the ACT on February 27, and our counseling office has ordered an exam for each student. Below are a few things you need to know about this exam.
- The cost for this test is $45.00. Payment for this test will be collected by Harding. ACT is not able to provide fee waivers for this administration.
- Parents do not need to register on the ACT website. Payment has been set up through Harding's Active Network. Click on the button below to register.
- Harding will not be able to offer accommodations for this test.
- Students will need to be at school during homeroom (9:30-10:05 a.m.) on Thursday, February 15 to fill out the demographic information required on the answer sheet.
- Testing will begin on February 27 at 7:45 a.m. Students will report directly to their testing rooms. Room assignments will be emailed to students at a later date.
- Students are not required to take the ACT during our administration. If you do not want you student to take this test, please email Mrs. Banker.