- Year-round or school year
- 18 months–Junior Kindergarten
- Month–to–month enrollment agreement
- Year-round observes a 13 holiday schedule each year
- Flexible schedules (2, 3, and 5–day options based on age)
We are dedicated to meeting the needs of busy families with young children. Many parents struggle to blend the desire for a high-quality, developmentally-appropriate, academic early childhood program with the need for full-time childcare. To better serve the real-life needs of families in and around Memphis, we offer Little Harding, an early childhood program with more options and greater flexibility.
Little Harding is designed to meet the unique needs of children from ages 18 months to 4 years old (Junior Kindergarten). At Little Harding, parents have the choice of enrolling their children for the school year or year-round. The school year calendar follows the same schedule as SK–Grade 5. The year-round calendar provides care and academic instruction throughout the year and is only closed on 13 school-designated holidays. Both the school year and year-round calendars offer parents the option of enrolling their children for school day hours (7:00 a.m.– 3:15 p.m.) or extended day hours (7:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.). Parents also have the choice of enrolling their children in two, three, or five-day programs for children 18 months–3 years old and three or five-day programs for Junior Kindergarten. Our goal is to be open when you need us!
The mission of Little Harding is this: to provide each child a safe and loving Christian environment in which the Bible is taught along with the educational and social skills necessary for future success.
Harding Academy is a Christian, co-educational, college preparatory day school serving ages 18 months through grade 12.
- Lower, Middle, and Upper School • Grades SK–12 •1100 Cherry Rd.• 38117
- East Memphis Little Harding • Ages 18 months–JK •1106 Colonial Rd.• 38117
- Cordova Little Harding • Ages 18 months–JK • 8350 Macon Rd.• 38018